10.29.2007

Here it is...


The infamous Halloween picture I was talking about before! Here is Dave Roth (as himself) with Alien Amy Lux, Tab the Streaker and Jen Harold as a French Maid. I figured with this blog and other stuff it was about time I got a scanner - and so I scanned my heart out this weekend and I'm prepared for many fun blogs to come. Have a fantastic Halloween everyone! Please don't forget to email me pictures afterwards of you or your kids or both in costume. Can't wait!
Happy hauntings,
Temple

2 comments:

Dave said...

Pink?? Where did you dig this out Temple? Holy Crap....too funny!

I wish I was still that "skinny"

Temple said...

Yes, pink...so Miami Vice of you, huh?! Oh Dave...I happen to have quite the collection of classic pictures of you! A few have found their way to DC photo albums at classmates.com. I also had attempted to post a movie on here that I made and you have a starring role. It isn't posting though (lucky you) so I'll have to email that to you separately. Glad you resurfaced by the way - where you been? Wha? Huh?