1.04.2009

It's official...it's been 20 Years!

Happy New Year everyone! Now that 2009 has officially rolled around we all have to officially admit it...we graduated 20 *gulp* years ago. Just allow that to sink in for a minute. 20 years. Two full decades. Dang!

Ok, everyone still with me? Good because 2009 also means we have a whoppin party to go to this year! Please keep voting on stuff and paying attention to updates that show up here.

Hope 2009 is good to you and your families - and we look forward to seeing you in October!

Stay tuned!

4 comments:

Laura said...

I don't feel that old!!!

Temple said...

Me neither...but I remember being at a friends house in high school and her Mom and friends were headed off to their 20Y reunion and I was thinking, "Dang - they're old!". So either I was wrong then or in denial now :).

Anonymous said...

Oh...you are OLD. Trust me. Oh...but this WILL take you back. I have all kinds of incriminating evidence that will be posted the night of the reunion. Photos. Video. Recordings. ETC! But won't that be embarassing? Of course it will. Have fun!

Temple said...

Riiiiight...and that's just anonymously creepy.